Added: 2015-05-08 11:20:10
What youll learn
- Make game sprites, compose a scene graph, load and manage game assets, and how to use a texture atlas.
- Control the geometry and physics of the game world using vector math, the Separating Axis Theory (SAT), and advanced collision detection strategies.
- Build a custom music and sound effects player for games using the WebAudio API.
- Keyframe animation and how to implement precise control over the frame rate and game loop.
- Learn how to make interactive sprites and buttons for the keyboard, mouse and touch.
- Create and manage game scenes, and learn how to make particle explosions and screen shake effects.
- Manage complexity to build games of any size that scale seamlessly.
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
3. Working with Game Assets
4. Making Sprites and a Scene Graph
5. Making Things Move
7. Collision Detection
8. Juice It Up: Keyframe Animation and Particles Effects
9. Sound with the WebAudio API
11. Make Your Own Game Engine
Appendix A: Vectors for Movement and Collision Detection
Show more Show less 472573a12b38b8a0c7078419ab3d28db]http://filebonus.com/927f0cubrm4s Size: (4.10 MB) [/code]b301538fcee3c8ff0655107d9fb95d77] Bad link [/code]File name: 1430258004.rar File size: 4.10 MB