Ask a Manager: How to Navigate Clueless Colleagues, Lunch-Stealing Bosses, and the Rest of Your Life at Work [Audiobook] by Alison Green
English | May 1st, 2018 | ASIN: B07C295N85 | [email protected] kbps | 6 hrs 40 mins | 183.51 MB
Narrator: Alison Green
The ideal graduation gift for anyone about to enter the workforce, a witty, practical guide to 200 difficult professional conversations – featuring all-new advice from the creator of the popular website Ask a Manager and New York’s work-advice columnist.
There’s a reason Alison Green has been called “the Dear Abby of the work world”. Ten years as a workplace-advice columnist have taught her that people avoid awkward conversations in the office because they simply don’t know what to say. Thankfully, Green does – and in this incredibly helpful book, she tackles the tough discussions you may need to have during your career.
You’ll learn what to say when:
• Coworkers push their work on you – then take credit for it
• You accidentally trash-talk someone in an email then hit “reply all”
• You’re being micromanaged – or not being managed at all
• You catch a colleague in a lie
• Your boss seems unhappy with your work
• Your cubemate’s loud speakerphone is making you homicidal
• You got drunk at the holiday party