Bushcraft Illustrated: A Visual Guide (Bushcraft) by Dave Canterbury
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 96 MB
Overview: From Dave Canterbury-wilderness expert, New York Times bestselling author, and YouTube sensation-comes a fully illustrated guide to everything you need to know to hone your bushcraft, or wilderness survival skills, from types of shelter, to useful tools, to edible plants-and much more!
Before you venture into the wilderness, learn exactly what you need to bring and what you need to know with this ultimate outdoor reference guide, by survivalist expert Dave Canterbury.
Filled with more than 300 illustrations, Bushcraft Illustrated showcases the necessary tools and skills for an awesome outdoor adventure, including such as:
• Packs: Learn the different types and how to craft and pack your own.
• Cordage: Essential knot knowledge for outdoor survival.
• Firecraft: How to start a fire with a variety of materials.
• Trapping: Tips for catching small game.
• Plants: A catalog of edible plants to forage.
.And much more! With its many helpful illustrations and detailed, easy-to-follow instructions, this illustrated Bushcraft guide is a must-have for the seasoned outdoor lover and adventure novice alike!
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational