Cloud Security Automation
Publisher: Packt Publishing – ebooks Account
Added: 2018-04-13 13:32:03
Secure public and private cloud workloads with this comprehensive learning guide.
- Take your cloud security functions to the next level by automation
- Learn to automate your security functions on AWS and OpenStack
- Practical approach towards securing your workloads efficiently
Security issues are still a major concern for all IT organizations. For many enterprises, the move to cloud computing has raised concerns for security, but when applications are architected with focus on security, cloud platforms can be made just as secure as on-premises platforms. Cloud instances can be kept secure by employing security automation that helps make your data meet your organization’s security policy.
This book starts with the basics of why cloud security is important and how automation can be the most effective way of controlling cloud security. You will then delve deeper into the AWS cloud environment and its security services by dealing with security functions such as Identity and Access Management and will also learn how these services can be automated. Moving forward, you will come across aspects such as cloud storage and data security, automating cloud deployments, and so on. Then, you’ll work with OpenStack security modules and learn how private cloud security functions can be automated for better time- and cost-effectiveness. Toward the end of the book, you will gain an understanding of the security compliance requirements for your Cloud.
By the end of this book, you will have hands-on experience of automating your cloud security and governance.
- Define security for public and private cloud services
- Address the security concerns of your cloud
- Understand Identity and Access Management
- Get acquainted with cloud storage and network security
- Improve and optimize public and private cloud security
- Automate cloud security
- Understand the security compliance requirements of your cloud
This book is targeted at DevOps Engineers, Security professionals, or any stakeholders responsible for securing cloud workloads. Prior experience with AWS or OpenStack will be an advantage.
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Understanding the World of Cloud Automation
- Identity and Access Management in the Cloud
- Cloud Network Security
- Cloud Storage and Data Security
- Cloud Platform Security
- Private Cloud Security
- Automating Cloud Security
- Cloud Compliance
Show more Show less 1e63e42896068781a94be560149b5f16]http://filebonus.com/6e0vay2mkex4 Size: (8.70 MB) [/code]adead5b9c7911e02230f9524c6471fe8] Bad link [/code]File name: 1788627865.rar File size: 8.70 MB 85551e77a87648605f523d23a6b81e54
https://rg.to/file/3cbae5fd570e07dff520fbd9a43fb853/1788627865.epub.html Size: (14.62 MB)
5b34ac01e40862cfaf4d5ef31545feda] Bad link [/code]File name: 1788627865.epub File size: 14.62 MB collapseInfo-2-0] 9e96a284ef7188f0dd2168aca424c4fb
http://longfiles.com/zlpbemdvngmu/Cloud_Security_Automation.epub.html Size: (14.62 MB)
d225b6188602fe6f4af104e927972445] Bad link [/code]File name: Cloud Security Automation.epub File size: 14.62 MB