Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2/E
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Added: 2014-07-25 20:40:10
The Color Atlas of Family Medicine, Second Edition is a comprehensive atlas designed to facilitate diagnosis using outwardly appearing signs and manifestations. The superb collection of clinical images is supported by concise, evidence-based treatment recommendations presented in convenient, easy-to-apply bulleted text. Each chapter begins with a story that ties the photographs to real-life patients. Coverage for each condition includes: Patient Story, Epidemiology, Etiology and Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, and Management.
- Organized by anatomic and physiologic systems
- Includes pediatric and adult conditions
- Insightful legends with each photograph provide diagnostic pearls to enhance your clinical observational skills
- Indexed by topic, region, and morphology
- Special sections on women’s health, physical/sexual abuse, and substance abuse
- NEW chapters on important topics such as:
- Tobacco addiction
- Global health
Essential to family physicians and all healthcare providers involved in primary care, The Color Atlas of Family Medicine, Second Edition will also prove valuable to medical students, residents, internists, pediatricians, and dermatologists.
Show more Show less a22e16f85f8d9022bd565399f6d7b7f0