Component Design with Autodesk Fusion 360 Training Video
2016-09-16 | SKU: 02415 | .MP4, AVC, 600 kbps, 1280×720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 4 hours | 1.82 GB
Instructor: Michael Thomas
This course focuses on the tools and techniques needed to produce accurate 3D component designs, industry standard technical documentation, and compelling 3D design presentations. It features extensive lessons on building bodies, rendering, assembling design workflows, and creating animations, drawings, and simulations.
You’ll learn how to build components that are accurate real-world representations, create photo-realistic renderings of designs, apply animations to designs, produce drawings of designs that incorporate proper technical documentation, and simulate environments for stress testing designs before manufacturing.
* Learn what bodies and components are and how to use both in 3D design
* Explore the rendering and animation tools used to create compelling design presentations
* Understand assembly design using components and applying joints
* Learn to use the drawing environment to create proper manufacturing documentation
* Discover how the simulation environment is used to stress test designs
Buy A Premium Account From My Download Links
With A Premium Account You Can Download Files With Full Speed