Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 is published by/princeton-review/]Princeton Review[/url] in August 2017. This book has 416 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1524710118.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics-including kinematics, dynamics, Newton’s laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder