Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 is published by/princeton-review/]Princeton Review[/url] in August 2017. This book has 384 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1524710149.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Psychology Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2018 AP Psychology Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Detailed step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create your personal pacing strategy
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder