Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam 2018, Premium Edition is published by/princeton-review/]Princeton Review[/url] in August 2017. This book has 464 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1524710170.
In addition to all the great material in our classic Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam guide-thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras via our AP Connect portal-this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test online
• Glossary for quick reference of the most important topics, dates, cases, and information
• Helpful practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder