Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2020: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation) by The Princeton Review
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 48 MB
Overview: THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE! Get the prep you need for your best GRE score with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough Verbal and Math topic reviews, and exclusive access to premium online content with tons of extra practice and resources.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational
Techniques That Actually Work.
- • Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- • Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- • 6 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section-Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus, with Cracking the GRE, Premium Edition you’ll get online access to exclusive premium content for an extra competitive edge:
- • Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special "GRE Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more