Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2020: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation) by The Princeton Review
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 128 MB
Overview: THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE-including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and access to premium online extras.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
• Hands-on experience with all question types (multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more)
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- • 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section-Reading, Writing and Language, and Math-plus writing exercises to help prepare for the Essay
• In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze and track your progress
Techniques That Actually Work.
- • Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
• Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
- • Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly-tested topics
• Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
• Multi-week study guides
• Special "SAT Insider" section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out