.MP4 | Video: 1280×720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 6.10 GB
Duration: 14 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you’ll learn
Learn fundamental concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms
Learn how data structures are used for creating software
If you want to be a good programmer or want to build good software, then the knowledge of data structures and their role in
software development becomes essential. Data Structure is basically a process for collecting and organizing the data in the
best way possible for performing operations efficiently. They form the fundamentals of computer science. With a good
understanding of data structure, we master the way of organizing and storing data for a specific purpose. This course is
aimed for helping you understand the core concepts behind these data structures and how they are used to build algorithms
that solve business problems.
Why this course is important?
with the basic introduction, then covers all the aspects of arrays such as arrays vs lists, common array iterations, array
functions and others. Following this, lists, big o time space asymptomatic analysis, linked lists and stacks are also
covered in details. Lastly, introduction to queues, its implementation, various aspects of recursion, trees, hash maps and
graphs are also covered for the complete understanding of data science and algorithms.
This course includes-
1. Introduction to the data structure
2. Arrays, common array comparisons, array functions, searching arrays, 2d arrays, iterating over 2d arrays, Minesweeper
challenge, minesweeper solution and others
3. Lists, implementing list push, implementing list remove and so on
4. Big o time space asymptomatic analysis- its introduction, big o of n squared, no constants, big o challenge and big o
5. Linked lists, coding linked lists, linked list class, remove at index and add at index
6. Stacks- introduction, implementation, stack out of linked list, stack out of array, condense challenge and others
7. Queues, recursion, trees, hash maps, graphs and much more important things!
Get started with this course now to learn data structures and algorithms for acing any job interview or building better
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn software engineering will find this course very useful
Learn to build better software with conceptual understanding of the fundamental data structures.