Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts (Construction Practice Series)
Publisher: Informa Law from Routledge
Added: 2018-09-14 13:22:03
Delay and disruption in the course of construction impacts upon building projects of any scale. Now in its 5th edition Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts continues to be the pre-eminent guide to these often complex and potentially costly issues and has been cited by the judiciary as a leading textbook in court decisions worldwide, see, for example, Mirant v Ove Arup  EWHC 918 (TCC) at  to  per the late His Honour Judge Toulmin CMG QC.
Whilst covering the manner in which delay and disruption should be considered at each stage of a construction project, from inception to completion and beyond, this book includes:
- An international team of specialist advisory editors, namely Francis Barber (insurance), Steve Briggs (time), Wolfgang Breyer (civil law), Joe Castellano (North America), David-John Gibbs (BIM), Wendy MacLaughlin (Pacific Rim), Chris Miers (dispute boards), Rob Palles-Clark (money), and Keith Pickavance
- Comparative analysis of the law in this field in Australia, Canada, England and Wales, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States and in civil law jurisdictions
- Commentary upon, and comparison of, standard forms from Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, USA and elsewhere, including two major new forms
- New chapters on adjudication, dispute boards and the civil law dynamic
- Extensive coverage of Building Information Modelling
- New appendices on the SCL Protocol (Julian Bailey) and the choice of delay analysis methodologies (Nuhu Braimah)
- Updated case law (to December 2014), linked directly to the principles explained in the text, with over 100 helpful "Illustrations"
- Bespoke diagrams, which are available for digital download and aid explanation of multi-faceted issues This book addresses delay and disruption in a manner which is practical, useful and academically rigorous. As such, it remains an essential reference for any lawyer, dispute resolver, project manager, architect, engineer, contractor, or academic involved in the construction industry.
Show more Show less a78d00d21414da0348603ac2173fb1f9
http://tezfiles.com/file/ea9dc4ada6124 Size: (3.90 MB)
File name: 1138940666.azw3 File size: 3.90 MB