Author(s): DK Eyewitness
Italy’s ‘second city’ oozes culture and style – Milan has exquisite architecture, world-class museums, chic boutiques, bustling markets and trendy night spots – and all of this within striking distance of the tranquility of the Italian lakes. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Milan and the Lakes with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Milan and the Lakes into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums, places to eat, shops and festivals.
– Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Milan’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Leonardo’s Last Supper, Milan’s Duomo, Pinacoteca di Brera, Castello Sforzesco, Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, Sant’Ambrogio, Navigli, Isole Borromee, Bergamo and Mantua
– Milan and the Lakes’ most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s attractions, things to do for free and hidden gems off the beaten track
– A laminated pull-out map of Milan and the Lakes, plus eight color area maps
– Street-smart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
Looking for more on Milan’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Italy.