Drones: Step by step to build and fly a racing quadcopter.
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 5 hrs | pdf | 3.1 GB
eLearning, Personal Development, Other | Skill level: All level
Learn to build and fly a racing quadcopter from scratch, with accessible cost components and equipment.
This course is about building and piloting drones. Directly and in a simply way, we will build together a complete quadcopter. I will help you to choose all the components and necessary equipment, explain how each component works, give you tips to fly with safety and also record videos.
You will quickly master a quadcopter contruction and understand how it works.
Then, I will teach you the basic controls, help you to fly your quadcopter, show you how to have fun with FPV systems (first person view) and I will also show you how to record HD quality videos with accessible cost equipment.
Just follow my instructions and practice with your quadcopter. Soon you will become a great pilot.
I will be around to assist you whenever you need or have any difficulty and we will also use the course forum to see your progress and exchange experiences.
You should take this course if you want to learn about drones and wish to have fun with this wonderful hobby.
What are the requirements?
– A little bit of patience, curiosity and enthusiasm!
– You will need to use common tools, a soldering iron, a workbench and a computer (PC or MAC) for the quadrotor configuration.
– A list of components and needed parts will be provided in lecture 2.
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 37 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
– Choose the components and equipments needed to build a racing quadcopter.
– Understand how each component works in a simple way.
– Get the most out of the battery choosing its correct capacity for your multirotor.
– Fly your racing quadcopter from basic moves to advance first person view (FPV) flight.
– Record your flights in HD quality videos with a simple and affordable set.
– Build any multirotor type or improve your racing quadcopter.
What is the target audience?
– Everyone who is looking for a complete path to build a racing quadcopter from scratch in a quick and easy way should take this course. No previous knowledge is needed.
– This course is for everyone interested to learn how to fly multirotors quickly and in a safe way. You will learn basic flight tips, security actions and will awake the TOP – GUN within you with first person flight (FPV).
– Everyone who wishes to start this amazing hobby with low cost and amazing results.
– You should not take this course if you dont like to have fun and avoids to feel the adrenaline flowing in your veins!