Frommer’s Scotland (Complete Guides), 13th Edition by Stephen Brewer, Lucy Gillmore
Requirements: EPUB Reader 23.52 MB
Overview: Drawn from a wealth of on-the-ground expertise, Frommer’s comprehensive guide to Scotland leads to you once-in-a-lifetime experiences. For more than 60 years, Frommer’s’ guides have cut through the noise and hyperbole to deliver what no other books can: Honest talk, frank advice, and an affectionate insider’s secrets to appreciating and affording vacations around the world. Don’t travel like a mere tourist-experience the timeless richness of Scotland, from its stony cities toits majestic Highlands, from its ancient historic sites to its vibrant modern artistic communities, whether you’re sipping whisky or hitting the links. It doesn’t matter whether your budget is large or tight-Frommer’s shows you how to discover Scotland like a local. You’re not just a tourist when you carry Frommer’s.
Genre: Non-Fiction – General
• Completely updated and printed in large, easy-to-read type
• Packed with colorful photos and helpful maps, including a full-color fold-out map
• Exact prices listed for every establishment and experience-no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but we also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
• Insightful context about the culture and history of Scotland, so you’ll better understand the places you visit
• No-holds-barred reviews, which will introduce you to the country’s most authentic lodgings (hotels, B&B’s, castles), eateries, museums, historic, and natural sights. Frommer’s has been to all of them!
• Savvy tips about saving money that work for everyone from luxury-seekers to backpackers