English | May 21st, 2018 | ASIN: B07D5KD2DT | [email protected] kbps | 32 mins | 15.31 MB
We all know eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems, but your diet can also have a profound effect on your mood and sense of well-being. Learn how to take care of your body!
Developing healthy eating habits isn’t as confusing or as restrictive as many people imagine. The essential steps are to eat mostly foods derived from plants – vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and legumes (beans, peas, lentils) – and limit highly processed foods. This audiobook will give you the guidelines for building a healthy life.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
• Why what you eat is important to good health
• Understanding nutrients
• Knowing your calories
• Metabolic rate
• Calories and exercise
• Should you buy this? (How to read food labels)
• Keeping a food journal
• Guide to keeping a proper weight
• Hygiene in the kitchen
• How to maintain and achieve your health goals
• And basically everything you need to know to start eating healthy today.
DOWNLOAD FROM FREE FILE STORAGE