Author(s): Erwin Kuntz
Hepatology — a scientific evaluation
The 1st version was once offered out inside of 365 days and a reprint become essential. The 2d version has been up to date, revised and prolonged to incorporate some 900 pages.
– 477 top-quality colored figures containing medical and immunological findings, laparoscopic and and histologic options in addition to imaging procedures
– all figures immediately built-in within the respective textual content this leads to a brand new type of finding out from "seeing" to "working out"
– 306 tables in color
– colored highlighting of vital rules and statements for higher studying
– well-structured and systematic approaches toughen the content material
– derived from medical hepatology for sensible use by way of experts and in health center
– detailed presentation of morphology and its integration in liver illness
– actual suggestions for treatment and summarized descriptions of particular kinds of remedy (inlcuding a separate bankruptcy on "Therapy"
– about 7,000 references are indexed in complete quotations of vital ancient publications
– first authors of treatment procedures, strategies, clinical tactics and invasive measures are given so far as conceivable
– complete matter index and sign in of abbreviations