Author(s): Erwin Kuntz
Hepatology — a scientific review
The 1st version was once bought out inside of three hundred and sixty five days and a reprint changed into essential. The 2d version has been up to date, revised and prolonged to incorporate some 900 pages.
– 477 top-quality colored figures containing scientific and immunological findings, laparoscopic and and histologic options in addition to imaging procedures
– all figures immediately built-in within the respective textual content this ends up in a brand new type of finding out from "seeing" to "figuring out"
– 306 tables in color
– colored highlighting of essential ideas and statements for higher studying
– well-structured and systematic approaches reinforce the content material
– derived from scientific hepatology for sensible use via consultants and in health center
– detailed presentation of morphology and its integration in liver illness
– exact suggestions for remedy and summarized descriptions of particular varieties of remedy (inlcuding a separate bankruptcy on "Therapy"
– about 7,000 references are indexed in complete quotations of important ancient publications
– first authors of remedy procedures, strategies, clinical ways and invasive measures are given so far as conceivable
– complete matter index and sign up of abbreviations