How to Skimm Your Life by The Skimm
Requirements: EPUB Reader 74.86 MB
Overview: It might seem like everyone you know took secret classes on budgeting, owning their career, and choosing the right wine-and you were sick that day. Enter: How to Skimm Your Life.
With theSkimm’s trademark mix of real talk, humor, and inspirational messaging, this book gives you the information you need to make informed and empowered decisions in your life. Covering everything from personal finance, to career, to stress management, global politics, andmore, How to Skimm Your Life breaks down some of the less glamorous parts of adulting and answers questions like:
Genre: Non-Fiction – Health, Fitness & Medical –
• "What’s the difference between an ETF and a mutual fund?"
• "How should I negotiate my salary when I’m offered a new job?"
• "Should I claim standard or itemized deductions on my taxes?"
• "How should I tip while traveling abroad?"
• "How do I read the wine list without breaking out a dictionary?"
And much more . . .
• Wine & Food
• Job Searching
• Personal Growth
• Mental Health
• Time Management
• Health Insurance
• International Relations
• US Government
With life hacks for anyone who’s starting out in the real world, looking to make a change, or just wants a reset, How to Skimm Your Life will be time well spent-making it the perfect gift for graduation, birthdays, or your best friend "just because."