Innercise: The New Science to Unlock Your Brain’s Hidden Power by John Assaraf
Requirements: .ePUB, .AZW reader, 1.30MB | Retail
Overview: If you really have so much potential.why are you not using all of it? The latest brain science delivers the answers you need to break free and unlock the hidden power of your subconscious mind so you can earn more, live more, and achieve more than ever before.
By using the latest technology and evidence based brain training techniques, you can release years of old programming and limiting beliefs or habits that keep you stuck achieving the same results over and over again.
Learn powerful brain-based methods, elite athletes, navy seals, CEOs, and astronauts use to perform at the highest levels possible.
Innercise is a revolutionary process that will ignite and unleash your brain’s hidden power and show you the fastest path to maximizing your full potential, so you achieve your greatest victories and successes.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Medical > Counseling & Psychology > Adulthood & Aging
In this groundbreaking book, you will discover the most advanced, cutting edge tools, and techniques to:
* Recognize and release any mental or emotional obstacle that is holding you back from achieving your biggest goals and dreams.
* Increase your self-confidence and self-worth.
* Train your brain to focus on exactly how you will achieve your goals versus why you can’t.
* Eliminate any "inner" block such fear of failing, being embarrassed, ashamed, or judged.
* Enjoy life with greater significance, purpose, and meaning.
* Turn any fear into your fuel for success.
* Remove self-doubt and gain more certainty.
* Acquire more self-discipline and develop empowering habits.
* Strengthen your mindset and become unstoppable.
* The innercise revolution starts with you!