Investopedia Academy – Trading for Beginners
mp4 | AVC: 1280×720| Audio:AAC LC 256 Kbps | Total files:51 | mp4, txt | 1.22 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Take the first steps towards becoming an active trader.
Learn the basics and develop a trading system
that aligns with your risk tolerance and financial goals.
Designed for first-time traders and those interested in starting – this course will introduce you to the fundamental concepts and practices. New traders will learn the key components of a trading system, how to focus on trading, and how to mitigate risk. Learn the skills you need for active involvement with your investments.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Explain what trading is and what traders typically do
– Identify the three main parts of a trading system
– Recognize how to reduce trading risk and minimize errors
– Establish your own trading rules
Investopedia Academy Educational Philosophy
Each Investopedia Academy course has been designed structurally around the pedagogy of micro learning. With micro learning we are able to make a large impact in your education on the world of investing and trading in a small amount of time. Our courses are developed with the information provided in small self-contained units that enables complete autonomy of your learning. Each topic is presented by leading experts in a variety of fields to support cognitive learning by reducing rhetoric and unnecessary text to focus purely on the content and their experience. To promote critical thinking into the subject at hand each course also offers workbooks designed by expert educators which enables the learner to apply their new found skills and knowledge. With all of these elements combined Investopedia Academy is able to effectively close skill and knowledge gaps.
What will I learn?
– The difference between trading and investing
– The various types of markets (bull, bear, etc) and how to characterize and identify them
– Position sizing strategy and goals
– To establish rules for trading decisions, including a system that constructs concrete entry and exit points, and maintains a safe volume of risk
– Build a trading plan based on both proven methods and individualized goals and strategies
– How to improve your trading system and personal performance
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 1305 Kbps
Frame rate: 23.976 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 256 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from NovaFile
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password