Practical English Usage, Third Edition
English level : Intermediate to Advanced
Aythor : Michael Swan
Date : 2005
Pages : 658
Format : PDF
Size : 27 MB
The world's most trusted guide to problems in English - now in a new edition.
A dictionary of problem points in the English language as encountered by learners and their teachers. Common problems are solved with practical, clear information in over 600 entries.
Who is it for?
* Teachers of English.
* Higher-level students of English (working alone or in class).
* Thoroughly revised following extensive research with current users of the book.
* New features make it easier for users to find their way around the book.
* All the most popular entries are retained, but almost all the entries have been modified to make them clearer and more effective in solving readers' problems.
* Explanations and examples now based on current corpus research.
* New entries on 'Kinds of English', covering standard English and dialects, correctness, spoken and written English, formality, and variation and change.
Download link :
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting