Learn C# Basic
.MP4 | Video: 1280×720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 799 MB
Duration: 2 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
C# is one of the most and famous programming languages for developing web,windows applications and also video games.
What you’ll learn
Installing Visual Studio 2017
Basic concepts about .NET Framework and ready to code with C# language.
deep understanding about .NET framework infrastructure such as Base Class Library,Common Language Run-time and assemblies.
building C# applications
Using datatypes,classes,methods and so on.
using Generic and Non-Generic collections
understanding the data type class hierarchy
Undestanding the enum Type
understanding Value Types and Reference Types
Methods and Parameter modifiers
Introducing the C# Class Type
Understanding the static Keyword
– Visual Studio Community (Free to use)
– Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported) OR
– Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter OR
– Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise OR
– Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter OR
– Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
By learning C# you’ll be able to build and develop web , console , windows applications and also you can create video game for XBOX console.
If you have hesitate which programming languages to choose,or you want to know pros and cons in C# , the first section is ready for you ,to make you sure C# is one of the famous and powerful programming languages.
This course only focus on console application and all of concentration is about learning Core C# Programming,such as understanding infrastructure of .NET Framework,Data Types,Namespaces and assemblies,working with string data,Decision constructs ,understanding arrays,value type and reference types and etc.
Who this course is for:
Beginner C# developers who are enthusiastic about learning new programming language.