Easy way to learn basic most important commands in Linux Administration using various examples from IT Environment.
What you’ll learn:
- Familiar with basic Linux Administration by learning most important commands.
- Learn File System Structure in Linux & basic understanding of permissions.
- Familiar with basic to advance level of commands.
- Created so many labs to explain each commands with examples.
- Good for beginners to start their career in Linux Administration.
- Overview of commands dmesg, proc, tcpdump etc
- mount, umount, fdisk, mkfs, fsck
- useradd, userdel, usermod, groupadd commands
- groupdel, id, chage, chroot, chown etc commands
- dig, nslookup, rsync, scp, ssh, sftp etc commands
- find, grep, locate commands
- df, du, lsof, ps, top, who,cut, sort etc commands
- vi, sed, awk, tar, gzip, bzip2 etc commands
- lvm commands