Lonely Planet Barcelona (Travel Guide)
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Added: 2014-12-28 12:40:17
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll along La Rambla past vibrant flower stands, enjoy the whimsy of Gaudi’s architectural masterpieces, or spend an evening sampling Spanish tapas at a buzzing cafe; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Barcelona Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – art, architecture, history, politics, sports, music, dance, nightlife, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, The Waterfront, La Sagrada Familia, L’Eixample, Gracia, Park Guell, Pedralbes, La Zona Alta, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Sant Antoni and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Barcelona, our most comprehensive guide to Barcelona, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Barcelona? Check out Lonely Planet’s Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the city’s most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet’s Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet’s Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Sally Davies and Andy Symington.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Show more Show less dcb5d473fd31c25d5aaec8d9805b66d5
http://k2s.cc/file/5fdb95be17058/1742208924BarcelonaC.part1.rar Size: (101.00 MB)
File name: 1742208924BarcelonaC.part1.rar File size: 101.00 MB b052aa4fb7694661184decd6ef809371
http://k2s.cc/file/8fe8784226afd/1742208924BarcelonaC.part2.rar Size: (23.10 MB)
File name: 1742208924BarcelonaC.part2.rar File size: 23.10 MB