Lonely Planet Discover New Zealand (Travel Guide)
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Added: 2018-11-14 02:06:05
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Discover New Zealand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take the plunge with a bungy jump in Queenstown, sip fine sauvignon blanc in Marlborough and craft been in Nelson, and watch the iconic Mitre Peak appear through the mist in Milford Sound―all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of New Zealand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover New Zealand:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Auckland, Bay of Islands, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato, King Country, Rotorua, Taupo, Tongariro National Park, Wellington, Marlborough, Nelson, Christchurch, Queenstown, Fiordland, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Discover New Zealand is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on New Zealand’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s New Zealand for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Show more Show less 8f4eec675152011893609b039f2b4562
663a9aae3b22045502219989b8b53ff7] Bad link4c509a38e511964efbc7dab38eb97a6e
8d3e87d34dd11cf9e408ebaf6b853d84] Bad link[/url]