Lonely Planet Paris (Travel Guide)
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Added: 2018-11-14 00:02:03
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the iconic cityscape, marvel at the abundance of museums bursting with masterpieces and savour the moment at a Parisian brasserie – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Paris:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Louvre, Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Ménilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Ile de la Cité, Ile St-Louis, Latin Quarter, St-Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Paris is our most comprehensive guide to Paris, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s France for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Show more Show less 6ce48a580a73ca41dace15af9d384268
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/7d023439f05d3cCb/qs9sk.Lonely.Planet.Paris.Travel.Guide.12th.Edition.rar Size: (58.70 MB)
8c2c3710857f8503ac55b750a53020f9] Bad link [/code]File name: qs9sk.Lonely.Planet.Paris.Travel.Guide.12th.Edition.rar File size: 58.70 MB 55d84ff70c5bf5087d2637f3fbf8c210
http://nitroflare.com/view/41A004B7C57E23A/qs9sk.Lonely.Planet.Paris.Travel.Guide.12th.Edition.rar Size: (58.69 MB)
dd9336718db211243e34ff98deb1eaa5] Bad link [/code]File name: qs9sk.Lonely.Planet.Paris.Travel.Guide.12th.Edition.rar File size: 58.69 MB 6dde6905f10466a8f655beda53f32551
https://rapidgator.net/file/19a004f9c95b1c65f9d425d98926a742/qs9sk.Lonely.Planet.Paris.Travel.Guide.12th.Edition.rar.html Size: (58.69 MB)
fc3024632474f03d3539e35324c396b2] Bad link [/code]File name: qs9sk.Lonely.Planet.Paris.Travel.Guide.12th.Edition.rar File size: 58.69 MB 0fefbabb685ead6cb5a55be113a7026f
b4979d1119cd69e2b0ef6a89c9a94785] Bad link459d8a4052b4aa5f5f0a4f4f0e6752ab
1b0a82ed821fe6acf1fae17e071405ea] Bad link[/url]