Lonely Planet Tokyo (Travel Guide)
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Added: 2017-08-02 04:16:07
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Tokyo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spend all-night in a karaoke parlour in Shinjuku, walk the forest path to Tokyo’s largest Shinto shrine, Meiji-jingu, or sample the delights of Mitsukoshi’s food hall; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tokyo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Tokyo Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, pop culture, performing arts, visual arts, tea ceremonies, cinema, literature, architecture, onsen, festivals, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
- Covers Marunouchi, Nihombashi, Tsukiji, Ginza, Roppongi, Ebisu, Meguro, Shibuya, Harajuku, Aoyama, Shinjuku, Akihabara, Ueno, Asakusa, Odaiba, Shimo-Kitazawa, Korakuen, Yanaka, Nikko, Hakone, Hamakura, Mt Fuji and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tokyo, our most comprehensive guide to Tokyo, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Tokyo? Check out Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Japan guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Show more Show less 7a3798ba056f809d5e22cc0af5a410c8
http://nitroflare.com/view/A7AD4DBE8D26AD6/Lonely_Planet_Tokyo_11e.epub Size: (118.16 MB)
File name: Lonely Planet Tokyo 11e.epub File size: 118.16 MB 7cc006a42e9e886152146f3b289c2605
https://rg.to/file/503fa3cd80a51aef0388c0ba3c94ff3c/Lonely_Planet_Tokyo_11e.epub.html Size: (118.16 MB)
File name: Lonely_Planet_Tokyo_11e.epub File size: 118.16 MB 49794f80a656fea91d6e834e6824aab5
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/45b2E5aba9305A4d/Lonely%20Planet%20Tokyo%2011e.epub Size: (118.20 MB)
File name: Lonely Planet Tokyo 11e.epub File size: 118.20 MB 0e5b6822cafd89fbd62aca737cbc6435
http://nitroflare.com/view/60EF91A026248FB/Lonely_Planet_Tokyo_11e.epub Size: (118.16 MB)
File name: Lonely Planet Tokyo 11e.epub File size: 118.16 MB collapseInfo-2-0] 6e9b20e7c59b025b308b65091c8f2cd9
http://k2s.cc/file/04e258ba63710/Lonely_Planet_Tokyo_11e.epub Size: (118.20 MB)
File name: Lonely_Planet_Tokyo_11e.epub File size: 118.20 MB