Nick Kloski provides an overview of all the basic operations in Fusion 360, including sketching, extruding 3D objects from sketches, 3D modeling, sculpting, and surface modeling. He explains the functions of the software, while providing a solid foundation in the basics of effective 3D design. Learn how to plan a project; model your ideas; work with sketches, meshes, and surfaces; generate files for 3D printing; and run simulations on your designs.
* What is cloud-enabled CAD?
* Converting models for Fusion 360
* Using Fusion 360 environments
* Extruding 3D objects from sketches
* Turning a sketch into a surface
* Adding and subtracting objects
* Creating a joint between bodies
* Using the sketching, modeling, and sculpting tools
* Surface modeling
* Generating and downloading meshes
* Converting and importing complex meshes
* Inspecting a model
* 3D printing
* Patching models
* Working with simulations