Machine Learning for Finance by Jannes Klaas
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 20 MB
Overview: You will see how to use machine learning to automate manual tasks, identify and address systemic bias, and find new insights and patterns hidden in available data. Machine Learning for Finance encourages and equips you to find new ways to use data to serve an organization’s business goals.
Broad in scope yet deeply practical in approach, Machine Learning for Finance will help you to apply machine learning in all parts of a financial organization’s infrastructure. If you work or plan to work in fintech, and want to gain one of the most valuable skills in the sector today, this book is for you.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Devices
What you will learn
- • Practical machine learning for the finance sector
• Build machine learning systems that support the goals of financial organizations
• Think creatively about problems and how machine learning can solve them
• Identify and reduce sources of bias from machine learning models
• Apply machine learning to structured data, natural language, photographs, and written text related to finance
• Use machine learning to detect fraud, forecast financial trends, analyze customer sentiments, and more
• Implement heuristic baselines, time series, generative models, and reinforcement learning in Python, scikit-learn, Keras, and TensorFlow
Who this book is for :
Machine Learning for Finance is for financial professionals who want to develop and apply machine learning skills, and for students entering the field. You should be comfortable with Python and the basic data science stack, such as NumPy, pandas, and Matplotlib, to get the most out of this book.