Magnetic Resonance Angiography: Techniques, Indications and Practical Applications
Added: 2013-11-02 12:00:21
The advent of contrast-enhanced MRA in the early to mid 1990s revolutionized the clinical approach to vascular imaging: an accurate non-invasive imaging modality, not requiring ionizing radiation or potentially nephrotoxic iodinated contrast media, was able to compete with the more hazardous and invasive catheter angiography. Today, MRA is a safe, easy-to-perform procedure routinely used in most imaging centers, and the continued development of faster, more powerful magnets and more effective contrast agents is increasingly helping to overcome many of the early limitations of the technique. Subdivided into three sections (technique, indications and practical applications) and written by internationally renowned experts in the field, this volume stands out in the current literature on MRA by providing:
– detailed information on sequence parameters for different magnets and vascular territories for the optimization of the MRA technique;
– a broad overview of the principal indications for which contrast-enhanced MR angiography is ideally suited;
– the typical MR imaging findings associated with various pathologies;
– the appropriateness of contrast-enhanced MRA as compared with other modalities, such as CTA and CEUS;
– the potential pitfalls and limitations of the technique in clinical routine.
The volume will prove invaluable to radiologists and clinicians wishing to expand, improve, or consolidate their routine approach to vascular MR imaging.
Show more Show less a91faafa2a220e767603b690a8f8d436]https://nitroflare.com/view/3D471BF11220837/8847002664.pdf Size: (14.52 MB) [/code]fbc39df073bd28f9eee9dc8b386890b9] Bad link [/code]File name: 8847002664.pdf File size: 14.52 MB