Manipulation: A Guide to Mind Control Techniques, Stealth Persuasion, and Dark Psychology Secrets by Deborah Weiss
Requirements: .ePUB, .AZW, .PDF reader, 1.17MB | Retail
Overview: Manipulation is all around us. We hear about it in the news, read about it in books, and even hear about it on the television. We have put a lot of negative connotations along with the idea of manipulation, which means that a lot of people are going to stay away from it and that they will miss out on a lot of great opportunities in their lives.
This guidebook is going to spend some time talking about manipulation and how you can use it to see some of the best results in changing your life and getting what you want. There are many situations when you will want to use manipulation in order to help you to see some great results in getting what you want out of life. If you would like to learn more about manipulation and make sure that you are going to see the results quickly, don’t forget to check out this guidebook to help you get started!
Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Medical > Psychological Self help
Some of the topics that we are going to take a look at include:
1. What is manipulation ?
2. Some examples of manipulation that we are likely to find in our day-to-day lives
3. What are some of the advantages of using manipulation in our daily lives
4. The Fundamentals of manipulation
5. What are some of the ethical parts of manipulation ?
6. What are some of the ethical things that you should consider when you are manipulating others ?
7. The Importance of the analysis & how it can help you to tailor your message to each type of person ?
8. The Three most common techniques of manipulation that you can use to get results;
9. What you should do if your target catches on to what you would like to do with manipulation ?
10. Watching your body language during manipulation.