MasterClass – Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II: Restaurant Recipes at Home
.MP4, AVC, 1500 kbps, 1280×720 | English, AAC, 192 kbps, 2 Ch | 4h 15m | + PDF Workbook | 3.03 GB
Cooking at home is the new going out
It’s more than dinner-it’s a dining experience. Gordon Ramsay returns with a second cooking MasterClass to teach you how to prep, plate, and pair recipes that wow guests. With 13 restaurant-inspired dishes designed for home cooking, you’ll learn how to build elevated courses from appetizer to dessert using everyday ingredients.
In this online acting class, you’ll learn to prepare 13 restaurant-inspired dishes:
* Red Wine Poached Egg, Sautéed Asparagus, and Purée With King
* Trumpet Mushrooms
* Crispy Duck with Red Endive and Spinach
* Pomme Purée
* Charred Cauliflower Steak With Olive Pistou and Porcini Mushrooms
* Rack of Lamb with Thumbelina Carrots
* Roasted Turkish Spiced Eggplant With Fresh Basil and Feta Cheese
* Grilled Baby Leeks, Miso Broth, and Caviar Vinaigrette
* Szechuan Roasted Whole Chicken
* Hoisin Chicken and Pickled Daikon
* Szechuan Chicken Breast and Udon Noodles
* Sesame Seed Crusted Tuna Loin, Pickled Cucumber Salad, Yuzu- Sesame Seed Dressing, and Microgreen Salad
* Crispy Whole Fried Branzino, Thai Chili Dipping Sauce, Lettuce Cups, and Assorted Pickles
* Raspberry Soufflé
In your first lesson, Gordon explains why he’s back with a second class and how his newest restaurant-inspired recipes will help you wow your next dinner guests with a fabulous at-home dining experience.
02. Red Wine Poached Egg, Asparagus, and Mushrooms
Learn how to sauté and purée to make this vegetarian main course, plus get tips on how to prep vegetables and poach eggs ahead of time for quick assembly when you’re ready to serve.
03. Crispy Duck with Red Endive and Spinach
Gordon teaches you how to cook duck breast in its own rendered fat for a crispy skin and tender flesh. Then make a quick cherry glaze and learn Gordon’s techniques for wilting spinach and caramelizing endive.
04. Pomme Purée
Gordon’s perfect mashed potatoes rely on a waxy potato and potato ricer. Learn how to choose the right type of potato, infuse your cream with flavor, and achieve a smooth and creamy purée.
05. Cauliflower Steak, Olives, and Mushrooms
Gordon demonstrates how to transform an ordinary head of cauliflower into a show-stopping vegetarian dish. Learn how to sear cauliflower "steaks" and make a flavorful olive pistou with sautéed porcinis to top.
06. Rack of Lamb with Thumbelina Carrots
Learn how to gently sear a rack of lamb and finish with oven-roasting. Then make Gordon’s updated versions of the traditional mint jelly and mash-a mint yogurt sauce and glazed root vegetables with star anise.
07. Roasted Eggplant With Basil and Feta
Gordon shares his tips for extracting the bitterness from eggplant and roasting it in its own skin for this vegetarian side dish that quickly comes together. Learn how to incorporate aromatics and Turkish spices for a surprising flavor profile.
08. Grilled Baby Leeks, Miso Broth, and Caviar Vinaigrette
Make Gordon’s dish of grilled baby leeks, then poached in a miso broth full of umami flavor. Finish the dish by making a luscious, sauce-like caviar vinaigrette or simply omit the caviar to make this appetizer vegetarian.
09. Szechuan Roasted Whole Chicken
Gordon teaches you how to truss and roast a whole chicken encrusted with homemade szechuan pepper mix. Then, carve the chicken into portions you’ll reserve for the salad in Chapter 10 and the ramen broth with udon in Chapter 11.
10. Hoisin Chicken and Pickled Daikon
Utilizing chicken thighs from Chapter 9: Szechuan Roasted Whole Chicken, Gordon teaches you how to make his crispy hoisin chicken, quick pickles, and his unique plating for this salad meant for sharing.
11. Szechuan Chicken Breast and Udon Noodles
Learn how to make a quick, flavorful, aromatic broth that tastes like it’s been simmering for days, then pair it with udon noodles and the Szechuan-crusted chicken breast-reserved from Chapter 9-for Gordon’s play on chicken noodle soup.
12. Sesame Crusted Tuna With Cucumber Salad
Gordon says to "treat tuna like you would an amazing wagyu steak." Learn how to cook such a delicate meat, quick-pickled vegetables, and make cucumber "noodles" finished with a bright, yuzu dressing.
13. Fried Branzino With Thai Chili Lettuce Cups
Gordon demystifies cooking wit whole fish. Learn how to trim, marinate, and shallow fry a whole branzino with a stunning presentation that encourages guests to be interactive and build their own lettuce cups.
14. Raspberry Soufflé
Gordon teaches you the techniques he calls "the science of soufflé." Learn how to bake airy soufflés with crisp edges and perfect height for a sweet end to a special meal.
As Gordon says, "cooking isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon." He encourages you to stick with it and try your own spin on each dish as you gain confidence and creativity in the kitchen.
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction