If the links are dead .Please send me a pm ^^ .I’ll back up the links as soon as possible ^^
And don’t forget to say thanks
MasterClass – Neil Gaiman Teaches The Art Of Storytelling
.MP4, AVC, 1200 kbps, 1280×720 | English, AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 4.7h | + PDF Guide | 2.64 GB
Unleash your imagination
Award-winning author Neil Gaiman has spent more than a quarter of a century crafting vivid, absorbing fiction. Now, the author of Stardust, Coraline, and The Sandman teaches his approach to imaginative storytelling. Learn how to find your unique voice, develop original ideas, and breathe life into your characters. Discover Neil’s philosophy on what drives a story-and open new windows to the stories inside you.
Named one of the Dictionary of Literary Biography’s top ten living post-modern writers, Neil Gaiman may be one of the most awarded and prolific writers alive.
He has received the Newbery and Carnegie Medals, and his writing has been awarded four Hugos, two Nebulas, one World Fantasy Award, and nine Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards, among many other honors.
Not constrained by genre or medium, Neil’s work includes poetry, short stories, journalism, novels, graphic novels, screenplays, and books for young readers. In Neil Gaiman’s MasterClass, the author of Coraline, American Gods, Stardust, and The Sandman series teaches his approach to the art and craft of storytelling.
In his MasterClass, Neil Gaiman will teach you his creative process for generating original ideas and building those ideas into stories, worlds, and characters that engage and fascinate. Using some of his most celebrated work as case studies, he’ll teach you how he crafts convincing characters and stories driven by essential truths. In Neil’s MasterClass, you’ll learn to find your unique voice as a storyteller, seek inspiration in unexpected places, and breathe life into your characters.
Through 4+ hours of video lessons and a customized workbook tailored to each chapter, Neil teaches you:
• Worldbuilding techniques that create a sense of credibility and authenticity
• Ideas for combating writer’s block and tackling fear
• How to identify and develop the narrative voice of a story
• How he uses humor, dialogue, and rich description to bring a story to life
• How to find a story’s core elements and use them as a guide
• How he fuses ideas together to build unexpected and original concepts
• How to make dialogue distinct and memorable
• How he makes the most of unique storytelling opportunities in comics
• How he collaborates with artists for graphic novels
• His approach to writing short fiction that feels like magic