McGraw-Hill’s world-renowned annual publication continues its tradition of making information on the latest advances in science and technology accessible to non-specialists through concise, well-illustrated articles.
* Approximately 150 articles from 200 leaders in their respective fields cover technical disciplines from Agriculture to Zoology
* 225 images and two-color illustrations enhance the text
* Features numerous cross-references to the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, 9th Edition, and references of key literature after each article
* An extensive subject index makes finding information a snap
* Up-to-date coverage of forefront topics such as bioterrorism, earth simulator, electric power systems, extreme programming, HIV vaccines, human impact on vertebrate extinction, polymers for micro-electronics, solar storms, and Voice-over IP.