Author(s): Laurence Moroney
Date: Format: .epub Language: English ISBN/ASIN: 073563887X
Pages: OCR: Quality: ISBN13: 9780735638877
Uploader: Upload Date: 5/6/2018 11:08:25 AM
Teach yourself how to build rich Internet applications with Silverlight 4 one step at a time. With this practical, learn-by-doing tutorial, you’ll learn how to create interactive user interfaces for the Web and the newest version of Windows Phone by mastering the essential tools and techniques for Silverlight.
* Install the tools you need and build your first Silverlight application
* Get up to speed on Silverlight 4 features, including out-of-browser support, webcam, and microphone
* Develop Web applications with Silverlight that work across browsers and devices
* Engage users with animation, video, layout, vector graphics, and 3D effects
* Learn how to build and deploy simple applications for Windows Phone 7
* Create Windows Phone features such as Input Scope, Orientation, and the Application Bar
Your online learning resources include:
* Practice exercises
* Code samples
* Fully searchable ebook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.