Requirements: Android 4.4 and up
Overview: Mobilism for Android is an app that allows you to access releases, private messages, make posts, participate in contests and much more. If you are new to Mobilism and this is your first time here, read this (it’s short, don’t worry) to clear things up about who we are and what we do.
Mobilism v2.0 was written from scratch over the last two years and is a vast improvement over the 1.x iterations. The app is free and without ads but comes with a premium feature that allows direct downloading from the main filehosts used on Mobilism. This means you don’t need to type in CAPCHAs or wait to download. The direct downloading feature of Mobilism can also be used from your computer, for more info on that read Here.
– Fixed: Premium download for Android 6.0.1
– Fixed: auto-updater
– Fixed: new items recognition
– Fixed: parsing url links
– Fixed: incorrect time display
– Fixed: crash release updates
– Fixed on some devices, notifications were not accessible
– Added: (group) notifications
– Added: decompression 7z archives
– Added: option to turn on/off notification sound
– Added: migration progress for the new VT data file
– Changed: version tracker data file now reduced to 1
– Changed: release updates recognition
– Complete recode download manager
– Complete recode decompression class
– Bugfix: crash MyDownloads caused by corrupt file
– Bugfix: crash decompression for BIG files (+100MB)
– General code improvements
* If you want to use the old Mobilism Market v1.9.3, you can download it Here *
Code: Select all
If you experience any bugs with the app, please report them in this topic or PM me!