Modern French Grammar Workbook by Margaret Lang, Isabelle Perez
Requirements: .PDF reader, 1.8 mb
Overview: Modern French Grammar Workbook, second edition, is an innovative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of French. The book is divided into two sections:
* section 1 provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures
* section 2 practises everyday functions (e.g. making introductions, apologizing, expressing needs).
A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables you to check your progress. Taking into account feedback from the first edition, this second edition now features:
* exercises graded on a 3-point scale according to their level of difficulty
* cross-referencing to the Modern French Grammar, Second Edition, for each and every exercise
* topical exercises that develop vocabulary.
Modern French Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners of French: beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational