Moon Anchorage, Denali & the Kenai Peninsula (Travel Guide), 3rd Edition by Don Pitcher
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 30 MB
Overview: Excitement awaits on the Last Frontier: make your way through Alaska’s mountains, glaciers, and rivers with Moon Anchorage, Denali & the Kenai Peninsula.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General
Inside you’ll find:
- • Flexible, strategic itineraries, including five days in Anchorage, a weekend in Denali National Park, day cruises, and a two-week adventure covering the whole region
• Unique ideas for outdoor adventurers, wildlife enthusiasts, budget travelers, and more
• Must-see highlights and offbeat experiences: Embark on a cruise to admire stunning fjords and watch brown bears catch wild salmon out of a river. Go snowboarding at a mountain resort or hike through alpine forests. Dine on fresh king crab at the best restaurants in Anchorage or catch your own halibut on a fishing expedition. Take an intrepid "flightseeing" tour to secluded glacier landings in Denali National Park and discover the best spots to watch the northern lights dance across the sky
• When to go and where to stay from local author and Alaska expert Don Pitcher
• Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
• Thorough information including background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and local culture
• Helpful resources like emergency services, transportation and wilderness safety tips, and advice for LGBTQ+ travelers, visitors with children, seniors, and more
With Moon Anchorage, Denali & the Kenai Peninsula’s expert advice and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.