Moon Montana: With Yellowstone National Park (Travel Guide) by Carter G. Walker
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 21 MB
Overview: Dive into Big Sky Country as Moon Montana reveals the rolling prairies, wild forests, and rugged spirit of this intrepid state.
Inside you’ll find:
• Strategic, flexible itineraries, curated for outdoor adventurers, history buffs, and more, including focused coverage of Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park
• How to take an epic road trip through Montana
• Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Go skiing in Whitefish, relax at a hot springs resort, or barhop through Missoula. Hike to roaring waterfalls, breathtaking vistas, and secluded lakes. Spot wild wolves, elk, and bison, go whitewater rafting, or marvel at the legendary Old Faithful. Sign up for a Sun Tour of East Glacier and learn about the area’s important Native American history, discover authentic cowboy culture in Billings, or indulge in locally raised bison burgers and huckleberry pie
• Honest advice from former wilderness guide and longtime Montana local Carter G. Walker on where to stay, where to eat, and how to get around
• Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
• Accurate, up-to-date information including background on the landscape, wildlife, history, and local culture
• Recommendations for families, LGBTQ+ travelers, and travelers with disabilities
With Moon Montana’s practical advice and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General