No Bs Day Trading Webinar 2016 And Starter Course
mp4 | AVC: 1920×1080 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 125 Kbps | Total files:84 | mp4, jpg, txt, pdf, rtf | 16.72 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The U.S. webinar primarily focuses on the U.S. treasury markets. We spend most of the time watching the 10-year(ZN), 30-year(ZB) and 5-year(ZF). We also spend some time watching the main U.S. equity indices which are the E-mini S&P(ES), Nasdaq(NQ) and Dow(YM). There are several reasons why most of my trading is in the treasuries and why my instruction focuses on those markets. I think they are normally an easier read, they tend to offer better risk to reward scenarios and they are much cheaper to trade as the exchange fees are less than the fees for the equities. I think they are ideal for traders who are new to scalping or just new to trading in general.
Webinar includes a set of starter videos which cover everything from the fundamental basics of how the game is played to advanced entry and exit strategies based on reading the order flow. There are 35 starter videos which contain over 30 hours of instruction and trade samples. It is a lot to digest but each video serves a purpose and none of it is filler material. I’ve tried to explain every aspect of trading for a living in the most detailed way possible. NOTE: These starter videos are not the videos from the basic and intermediate courses. They are a completely separate set of videos.
The set of starter videos for the U.S. webinar includes the following:
– Expectations – What you get out of it is what you put into it IF your focus is in the right place.
– Fact vs. Theory – The realities of trading for a living.
– Introduction to scalping – Scalping as a methodology.
– Understanding the big picture – Who are your opponents? What drives the action?
– Understanding context – Context is key. Each scenario is different. Adaptation is crucial.
– Reading the cumulative volume profile – Understanding steps in the profile as well as high and low volume areas.
– Momentum and pressure points – Scalping the fast, easy money.
– Understanding true risk to reward and scaling – How to properly assess risk to reward at all times.
– Saving ticks/Profit per contract – Every tick counts. Avoiding poor trades is as important as making winning trades.
– Jigsaw features – My Jigsaw setup and the benefits of using it as your main platform.
– Cutting losses before your stop – How to identify you’re on the wrong side before your stop is hit.
– Good action vs. bad action – Is the current price action conducive to good opportunities?
– Correlations – Are there any which work?
– Spreading as it relates to scalping – Spreading explained. Adjusting strategies based on spread action.
– Putting it all together – Developing a long-term, winning methodology.
– War stories – Trading stories from the world of proprietary trading firms. Lessons learned.
– Interview with a successful No BS Day Trading student who has turned full-time trader.
– Best of the Q&A sessions.
The U.S. webinar also includes additional starter videos which show demonstrations of scalping strategies being executed in real time with real money. I cover all details of each trade including the context for the day up to that point, the setup which gave me a bias, and what I saw in the price action which triggered my entries and exits. Some of the strategies shown include:
– As she goes setup
– Fade trade retracement setup
– The Lure
– Reversal setups
– Breaking highs and lows
– Playing a range
– Playing the bounce
– Run over by a train
– Run over by a steamroller
– Stop runs
– The smackdown
– Hitting a wall
– When to not join an iceberg
– ES setups (breakouts and fades)
– Market madness – How to handle insane movement.
– Managing trades correctly – Determining when to hold or exit based on the developing action.
I show winning, losing and break-even trades. The intention is not to cherry pick winning trades and act like a strategy works 100% of the time. The intention is to show you how to pick trades which tend to work more often than not and explain why that’s the case. Every trade is not a 50-50 coin flip. This is convincingly demonstrated. The trick is to be very reactionary and to manage trades properly so you do not take large hits to your account.
2 Weeks of Live Trading + Set of Starter Videos
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Duration: 3h 42min 37s
Bit rate: 513 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 125 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password