Operative Techniques in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
Added: 2019-02-07 03:42:03
Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance! Operative Techniques in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery features the biliary system, liver, spleen, and pancreas surgery content from Operative Techniques in Surgery, the comprehensive 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, PhD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best biliary system, liver, spleen, and pancreas surgery procedures, it guides you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of virtually every surgical procedure of the liver, pancreas, bile ducts and spleen as well as surgical management of portal hypertension.
- Select the best open, laparoscopic, or endoscopic approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Show more Show less eae8db6d5a336bab21e9bf11606e0e51
4e0b7fa7bc590d6c9183b3cf6d8a27a1] Bad link5688b4d381af034f3c7ce73f72637443
2b683d78c20a513fe425f45ca7bd74e4] Bad link[/url]