PHP Web Services: APIs for the Modern Web
Publisher: O’Reilly Media
Added: 2016-01-29 04:00:15
Whether you’re sharing data between two internal systems or building an API so that users can access their data, this practical guide has everything you need to build APIs with PHP. Author Lorna Jane Mitchell provides lots of hands-on code samples, real-world examples, and advice based on her extensive experience to guide you through the process-from the underlying theory to methods for making your service robust.
You’ll learn how to use this language to work with JSON, XML, and other web service technologies. This updated second edition includes new tools and features that reflect PHP updates and changes on the Web.
- Explore HTTP, from the request/response cycle to its verbs, headers, and cookies
- Work with and publish webhooks-user-defined HTTP callbacks
- Determine whether JSON or XML is the best data format for your application
- Get advice for working with RPC, SOAP, and RESTful services
- Use several tools and techniques for debugging HTTP web services
- Choose the service that works best for your application, and learn how to make it robust
- Document your API-and learn how to design it to handle errors
Show more Show less f769f70d3f63ee2a5df8907ce1afd914
3b5ec3ac922003dc9d937cd1e214ff46] Bad linkcollapseInfo-1-0] b6546ecc097a08064b09f37fc2dd384f]http://filebonus.com/s6hv2fks2nq8 Size: (10.00 MB) [/code]25de5d42aee6ba037e7f11e7312bfc38] Bad link [/code]File name: 1491933097.rar File size: 10.00 MB