Pimsleur – Japanese – Learn to Speak and Understand Japanese – Levels 1-4 (Complete Course)
The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn Japanese
Did you know that about 122 million people in Japan, and another 8 million worldwide speak Japanese? For Americans, it’s perceived as a difficult language to learn, but in fact, it’s quite regular. Once you get the basics down, you’ll be surprised how quickly you’re able to begin speaking it. And even knowing a little bit of the language will make travel to Japan far easier, and much more fun. Whether your goal is to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning to speak Japanese will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life.
The best part is that it doesn’t have to be difficult or take years to master. Thirty minutes a day is all it takes. Because Pimsleur courses are available in MP3 format, you can learn whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. But it’s not just portable; we get you speaking right from the first day. Pimsleur courses use a scientifically-proven method that puts you in control of your learning. If you’ve tried other language learning methods but found they simply didn’t stick, then you owe it to yourself to give Pimsleur a try.
– Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
– Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
– Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
– Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it’s up to you.
– Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
– Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
– Genius – Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
– Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
– 120, 30-minute audio lessons
– 4 hours of Culture Notes
– In total, over 64 hours of audio, all featuring native speakers
– 4 Culture Notes Booklets are also included with your download
What You’ll Learn
TThis program includes all of Japanese Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 – 60 hours spoken language practice, culture notes, and reading instruction. With this program you start from zero, first learning survival phrases and vocabulary, and eventually progressing to a high-intermediate level of speaking and understanding Japanese. Every lesson contains an introductory conversation and isolated vocabulary and structures, as well as full practice of all vocabulary introduced. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension to promote proficiency in spoken Japanese. At the completion of this program, you’ll be speaking and understanding Japanese with near-fluency and with impressive conversational skills.
Size: ~3,8 GB
incl.: audio- mp3, Owner’s Manual.pdf, User’s Guide.mp3
Link checked on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:39 am [|Leader|]