“The Easiest and Fastest Way to Learn Mandarin Chinese
Did you know that Mandarin Chinese is the world’s most widely spoken language with over one billion native speakers? For Americans, it’s perceived as a difficult language to learn, but once you get the basics down, you’ll be surprised how quickly you’re able to begin speaking it. And even knowing a little bit of the language will make travel to China far easier, and much more fun. Whether your goal is to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning to speak Mandarin Chinese will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life.
The best part is that it doesn’t have to be difficult or take years to master. Thirty minutes a day is all it takes, and we get you speaking right from the first day. Pimsleur courses use a scientifically-proven method that puts you in control of your learning. If you’ve tried other language learning methods but found they simply didn’t stick, then you owe it to yourself to give Pimsleur a try.
– Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
– Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
– Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
– Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it’s up to you.
– Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
– Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
– Genius – Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
– Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
– 150, 30-minute audio lessons
– 3 and a half hours of Notes
– 1 hour and 15 minutes of Hanyu Pinyin Reading Lessons
– In total, over 80 hrs of audio, all featuring native speakers
– 4 Notes Booklets and 1 Reading Booklet are also included with your download
What You’ll LearnThis program includes the complete Pimsleur Chinese (Mandarin) Course; Levels 1-5
With this program you start from zero, first learning survival phrases and vocabulary, and eventually progressing to a high-intermediate level of speaking and understanding Mandarin. Every lesson contains an introductory conversation and isolated vocabulary and structures, as well as full practice of all vocabulary introduced. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension to promote proficiency in spoken Mandarin. At the completion of this course, you’ll speak confidently using your wide-ranging vocabulary, and experience the language and culture with a deepening insight into a new world.
Notes are included at the end of Lesson 30 for Levels 1-4. Totaling 3 and a half hours, these notes are designed to provide you with background information on the language and insight into the Chinese culture.
Reading Lessons are included at the end of Level 5 Lesson 30. These lessons are designed to teach you to read Hanyu Pinyin (pinyin for short) the official phonetic system for transcribing pronunciations of Chinese characters into a Latin alphabet. Totaling one hour 15 minutes, the lessons will teach you to sound out written words with correct pronunciation and accent. A Reading Booklet to be used with the audio lessons is included in PDF format.”
Size: ~2,8 GB GB
incl.: audio- mp3, Owner’s Manual.pdf, User’s Guide.mp3