Quantity Surveyor’s Pocket Book, Third Edition
by Duncan Cartlidge
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1138698369 | 481 Pages | PDF | 35 MB
The third edition of the Quantity Surveyor’s Pocket Book has been updated in line with NRM1, NRM2 and NRM3, and remains a must-have guide for students and qualified practitioners. Its focused coverage of the data, techniques and skills essential to the quantity surveying role makes it an invaluable companion for everything from initial cost advice to the final account stage.
Key features and updates included in this new edition:
– an up-to-date analysis of NRM1, 2 and 3;
– measurement and estimating examples in NRM2 format;
– changes in procurement practice;
– changes in professional development, guidance notes and schemes of work;
– the increased use of NEC3 form of contract;
– the impact of BIM.
This text includes recommended formats for cost plans, developer’s budgets, financial reports, financial statements and final accounts. This is the ideal concise reference for quantity surveyors, project and commercial managers, and students of any of the above.Download: http://longfiles.com/1k5np7iox79a/Quantity_Surveyor’s_Pocket_Book,_Third_Edition.pdf.html