Save the Cat!: The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need [Audiobook] by Blake Snyder
English | May 29th, 2018 | ASIN: B07BKR4N49, ISBN: 1974905616 | [email protected] kbps | 5 hrs 22 mins | 147.93 MB
Narrator: George Newbern
Here’s what started the phenomenon: This book has been a best seller for over 15 years and has been used by screenwriters around the world! Blake Snyder tells all in this fast, funny, and candid look inside the movie business. Save the Cat is just one of many ironclad rules for making your ideas more marketable and your script more satisfying.
• The four elements of every winning logline
• The seven immutable laws of screenplay physics
• The 10 genres that every movie ever made can be categorized by – and why they’re important to your script
• Why your hero must serve your idea
• Mastering the 15 beats
• Creating the Perfect Beast by using The Board to map 40 scenes with conflict and emotional change
• How to get back on track with proven rules for script repair
This ultimate insider’s guide reveals the secrets that none dare admit, told by a show biz veteran who’s proven that you can sell your script if you can save the cat.