25 Bike Rides in the Finger Lakes, 5th Edition by Mark Roth, Sally Walters
Requirements: EPUB Reader 36.67 MB
Overview: The perfect companion for your next cycling tour through the Finger Lakes
For recreational cyclists everywhere, the Finger Lakes region is a must-visit hot spot. Not only are the lakes themselves a sight to see-closely grouped, deep, cool streams meandering through the hills-but waterfalls, gorges, wineries, museums, cities, and farms are all found along these cycling trails, as well.
25 Bike Rides in the Finger Lakes provides clear and detailed mile-by-mile directions for each trail, labeled maps with cues, and notes on the history and culture of the area. 25 Bike Rides in the Finger Lakes (with 5 bonus rides!) is a complete tour of both the wildlife and cultural life of the Finger Lakes region, offering something for every type of cyclist.
Genre: Non-Fiction – General
Continue reading “25 Bike Rides in the Finger Lakes, 5th Edition by Mark Roth +”
Tales from the Great Lakes: Based on C.H.J. Snider’s "Schooner days" by way of Robert B. Townsend
Requirements: .PDF reader, 13 Mb
Overview: For greater than 2 hundred years, 1000’s of huge crusing ships traversed the Great Lakes sporting shipment and passengers. The reminiscence of the romance and style of those gorgeous ships has virtually been forgotten within the seek for larger potency and pace in our fashionable international.
C.H.J. Snider (1879-1971) chronicled this period in his 1,303 "Schooner Days" columns for Toronto’s The Evening Telegram between 1931 and 1954. An excellent marine researcher and artist, Snider himself labored aboard schooners in his early life and studied first-hand the advance of the Great Lakes area. Coupled with Snider’s writings are the ones of Robert B. Townsend, who, but even so introducing Snider’s tales, provides a few of his personal.
Genre: Non-Fiction > History
Continue reading “Tales from the Great Lakes by way of Robert B. Townsend”
Insight Guides Pocket Italian Lakes (second version) via Insight Guides
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 11.four mb
Overview: Insight Pocket Guides: perfect itineraries and best trip pointers in a pocket-sized package deal.
Plan your commute, plan highest days and uncover learn how to get round – this pocket-sized information is a handy, quick-reference significant other to finding what to do and spot within the Italian Lakes and Verona, from best points of interest like Verona’s Roman enviornment, to hidden gemstones, together with Santa Caterina del Sasso.
· Compact, concise, and full of crucial details about Where to Go and What to Do, this is a perfect on-the-move significant other when you are exploring the Italian Lakes and Verona
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, together with Sirmione and Bellagio and Perfect Day itinerary ideas
· Offers an insightful evaluation of panorama, historical past and tradition
· Contains a useful pull-out map, and crucial sensible data on the entirety from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Includes an cutting edge further that is distinctive out there – all Insight Pocket Guides include a unfastened eBook
· Inspirational color pictures all the way through
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for a fascinating studying enjoy
Genre: Non-Fiction > General
Continue reading “Insight Guides Pocket Italian Lakes via Insight Guides”
Berlitz Pocket Guide Italian Lakes, 5th Edition by Berlitz
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 11 MB
Overview: Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Italian Lakes and Verona, and now comes with a bi-lingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around – this pocket-sized guide [with new bi-lingual dictionary] is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in the Italian Lakes and Verona, from top attractions like Verona’s Roman arena, to hidden gems, including Santa Caterina del Sasso. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating region.
• Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you’re exploring the Italian Lakes and Verona
• Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Sirmione and Bellagio and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
• New bi-lingual dictionary section makes this the perfect portable package for short trip travellers
• Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
• Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
• Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
• Inspirational colour photography throughout
• Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
Genre: Non-Fiction > General
Continue reading “Berlitz Pocket Guide Italian Lakes, 5th Edition by Berlitz”
Prime 10 Milan & the Lakes (Eyewitness Prime 10 Journey Information) by DK
Necessities: .PDF reader, 11 MB
Overview: Prime 10 lists showcase the perfect locations to go to in Milan and the Lakes, from the Duomo and Leonardo da Vinci’s Final Supper in Milan to Lake Como and Lake Garda. 9 easy-to-follow itineraries discover Milan and the Lakes’ most attention-grabbing sights–from vibrant Milanese neighborhoods and well-curated museums to historic villages and delightful churches–while critiques of the perfect resorts, outlets, and eating places in Milan and the Lakes will enable you plan your good journey.
The right pocket-size journey companion: DK Eyewitness Journey Information: Prime 10 Milan & the Lakes.
Style: Non-Fiction > Normal
Continue reading “Top 10 Milan & The Lakes by Dk”