High Performance Loudspeakers: Optimising High Fidelity Loudspeaker Systems
Continue reading “High Performance Loudspeakers: Optimising High Fidelity…”
Athlete Performance and Injuries (Sports and Athletics Preparation, Performance, and Psychology)
Continue reading “Athlete Performance and Injuries (Sports and Athletics…”
High Performance Loudspeakers: Optimising High Fidelity Loudspeaker Systems, 7th Edition by Martin Colloms
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 75.5 MB
Overview: Provides a technology overview of what goes into a high performance loudspeaker and covers all the latest advances in the field
The design of high performance loudspeakers requires a mix of developed skills in electroacoustics, high fidelity sound reproduction and subjective evaluation. Taking a designer’s view of the subject, this new edition of High Performance Loudspeakers, Seventh Edition provides a comprehensive, timely and practical knowledge base to aid the design of superior loudspeaker systems fit for purpose. It is updated throughout with the latest progress in research and technology, synthesis and analysis, digital signal processing incorporated products, automated production test systems and wireless compact designs.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Tech & Device
Performance Management For Dummies by Herman Aguinis
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 92.5 KB
Overview: Implement best-in-class performance management systems
Performance Management For Dummies is the definitive guide to infuse performance management with your organization’s strategic goals and priorities. It provides the nuts and bolts of how to define and measure performance in terms of what employees do (i.e., behaviors) and the outcome of what they do (i.e., results) – both for individual employees as well as teams.
Inside, you’ll find a new multi-step, cyclical process to help you keep track of your employees’ work, identify where they need to improve and how, and ensure they’re growing with the organization-and helping the organization succeed. Plus, it’ll show managers to C-Suites how to use performance management not just as an evaluation tool but, just as importantly, to help employees grow and improve on an ongoing basis so they are capable and motivated to support the organization’s strategic objectives.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General
High Performance Trading: 35 Practical Strategies and Techniques to Enhance Your Trading Psychology and Performance by Steve Ward
Requirements: – ePUB reader, 431 KB
Overview: High Performance Trading provides proven practical techniques and strategies to help traders of all abilities, experience levels and styles to enhance their trading performance and psychology.
Based on practical coaching and training interventions, personal experiences, the latest research and feedback, and advice from leading traders, trading coaches and trading psychologists, this book offers something for everyone who wants to become a better trader.
– Discover how to avoid the common pitfalls of trading and how to take the practical steps that can set you up for trading success.
– Strengthen your trading discipline as you discover the art of flawless execution.
– Develop and hone your mental edge through learning to think like a successful trader.
– Programme yourself for trading success with powerful mental conditioning techniques.
– Develop unshakeable focus and concentration and learn how to get into the trading zone.
– Understand how to achieve and sustain a core of trading confidence.
– Learn how to utilise simple techniques to manage your emotional states.
– Build resilience to cope with trading stresses, and pressures and manage losses, setbacks and errors.
– Move towards greater consistency and success in your trading performance.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General